Is your bermuda grass looking dry and patchy? Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Water lightly, twice per day in summer during the evening hours
- Check sprinkler patterns for dry spots
- Fertilize or weed & feed at least twice per summer
- Shade is bermuda’s biggest enemy. If you have large trees shading your bermuda grass, even growth will always be a challenge
- Overseeding with winter grass can also be hard on bermuda, as the winter rye competes with the bermuda’s establishment in the spring
We’d be happy to maintain the landscape at your home or business. Click here for a free quote!