We’ve been discussing recently the in and outs around Spring lawn care, but we haven’t talked much about the tools needed to get the job done. You can of course, hire a Tempe landscaping company to do all the hard work for you, or you can run out to the nearest hardware store and pick up all the tools you need to get your own lawn ready for Spring. You might think you are saving some money doing it on your own, but if you need to purchase all the tools to do the job correctly, you might soon realize it is not only easier to hire a Tempe landscaping company, it can be cheaper too.
Some of the tools needed for your Tempe landscaping manicure are:
- Axes, picks and sledgehammers to remove tree stumps or any wood debris.
- Forks, hoes, scoops, shovels and rakes
- Turf tools such as cultivators, edgers and grass hooks
- Hand garden tools such as weeders
- Pruning and trimming tools like hedge shears, lopping shears, bow and pruning saws
- Vegetable hooks or fruit pickers for produce-bearing trees and plants
- Large trash cans and bags for debris
- Gloves, protective wear and masks
- Lawn mower (if you happen to have grass in the desert)
As you can see, there are quite a number of tools needed to properly and safely manicure a lawn and the cost of tools adds up fast. You can use this list as a guide to your Spring shopping for lawn care, or contact us if you’d like a quote on what we can do for your lawn this Spring.